Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Daily Scribbles: New Game, and New Tech.

Forgive the lack of posting...again. I've been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 in my spare time instead of writing more blog posts. The assignment load has also stacked on me a bit (700+ word essay and a tedious CS project), which is why I'm up at 2:30am not gaming. If I get the time, I'll have a review up by next week.

That aside, I also purchased a nice new mouse. A Logitech V220 Wireless Mouse for Notebooks, refurbished and on sale, of course (cheap bastard that I am). Haven't really gotten a chance to use it too much, but it's a perfect excuse to get back to using my rechargeable batteries that I've been essentially charging and not using for months now...then again, maybe I should just get new ones...

No comments: