Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Games to Wait For: Super Street Fighter IV



Capcom nailed this roster! I truly can't wait for this game to come out. They've also hinted at a new character, Hakan, who's supposed to be an Arabic grappler. Really can't wait to see him.

On top of the new roster, the bonus games from the original Street Fighter II are coming back, new special finishers, new costumes I think, and a much better online mode. So glad I held back on the original...though if you have the original you can unlock other things for SSFIV. Hopefully I can get my hands on a borrowed copy to grab the content, if possible.

Game comes out April 27. I'm pre-ordering this sucker.

Also, there was leaked information on the roster beforehand that started as a rumor. The info nailed every single new character, including Hakan. That guy needs a raise, because he got the hype machine going really early, and the pay-off is great.

No comments: