Pages

Monday, July 06, 2009

An Otaku's Interests: Otakon Countdown



Alright, the big show is coming up soon. This is going to be my 5th Anniversary as an Otakon attendee, and I hope to be in cosplay to celebrate. Unfortunately, that means defying my last POLL POSITION and cosplaying Barrett, as there's no way I could pull off any other characters. Should be easy enough to pull off, though...most likely a trip to Foreman Mills (watch the volume, there) will cover it.

Still wondering what exactly I'm going to be doing there, and how I'm going to pull off communications to you all. I'd love to do it right, but using Twitter on my crappy Sony Erisson W300 is no easy feat. Hopefully my camera won't be so horrible this time around, and even better would be if I could get a loaner digital with better quality. I'll cover those fronts later, and let you know as such.

One more thing! Let me know now: who's going? I'd love to meet some readers there! Post down below.

No comments: