Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An Otaku's Interests: Otakon-athon Begins Tomorrow!

While the show doesn't kick off for real until Friday, everyone smart enough to get a pre-order will most likely be picking up their badges tomorrow. Myself included. Unfortunately, the forecast isn't looking so hot. Like that'll stop me from picking up the badge; last year, a thunderstorm kicked up right as me and Neo got in line, kicking up wind to actually tip me off balance at one point. Unless the line budged, we didn't.

...I feel really old recanting that. Anyway, while I can stand the rain, my camera can't, so I may not have photos tomorrow even though I'm sure there's gonna be some good stuff floating around. I'll keep in touch with you all as the con commences, and if I can get some internet there, I'll make post breaks for you all. You're guaranteed some uploads at least daily.

No comments: