Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Daily Scribbles: Digital Pen and Paper

Only a few know at this point, but I've been playing D&D for about a couple of years now. It's been really on and off until now, but I've been drafted to do a campaign of my own. Of course, me being unhappy with the norm, I'm doing the whole campaign online. I've been working on it for the past couple of months now (on and off of course), and I've been using Maptool to do it. I'll do up a review of the program in my "Programs for $0" segment when we do the first session. Unfortunately, I've been doing this all day now, and have neglected to do an actual post as such. Besides, it's been a dull day otherwise, beyond 4chan being blocked by AT&T for a time (though that's just about over now).

Keep an eye open, though: there may be new staff coming about soon.

No comments: