Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

What I See: Church's Chicken Hypes up Afro Samurai

Spotted on Kotaku.

...Words fail me right now. Maybe it's because I'm still coming up with ways you can laugh at this. Check the Exerpt:

Church's Chicken, home of quite possibly the best fast-food fried chicken on the planet, has teamed up with Namco Bandai's Surge label to promote the release of Afro Samurai.

The famed fried chicken franchise will be plastering stores, radios, and televisions with advertisement's promoting the video game, which is based off of an animated cartoon featuring the voice of Samuel L. Jackson.


The laughs just write themselves. Or at least the commentors write them.


"I see what they did there."

"How did these motherf@#king games get in my motherf%$king chicken?"

"Fried Chicken and a Black Samurai

I have to admit even I didn't see that comming... "


"Something about this partnership seems wrong to me. Ergh, think...Afro Samurai...Church's Fried Chicken...what's the problem here? There's just something that doesn't sit quite right, and yet it's just subtle enough that I can't put my finger on it...Hmmmm..."

No comments: