Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Daily Scribbles: Merry Christmas~

Let's celebrate by starting a new tag, why don't we? I can finally post stuff not relatively newsworthy without major guilt.

So, the honest question: What'd you get?
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition (PC)
  • The World Ends With You (DS)
  • Mario Kart DS (DS, duh)
  • Call of Duty 4 GOTY Edition (PS3)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics - The War of the Lions (PSP)
  • New PSP-3000 system
  • Fallout 3 (360)
Now, that last one is a bit of a problem. No 360. Gonna exchange it tomorrow for the PS3 version, so it should be updated soon. I've never had so many RPGs at one time in my life, I swear. Beyond the next semester of school, I will have no life whatsoever. Oblivion in its install mode is taking forever right now. I never expected the new PSP, though. Good, because as I've been complaining to my friends, the nub, the D-Pad, and the R-Trigger are practically dead at this point, and I've never seen so much dust inside the screen of anything before in my life. It had a good run, I bought it upon its release, and decked it out in homebrew about 3 months afterwards. Considering that the PSP-3000 hasn't been cracked just yet, I'm stuck with official, but I'm ok with it.

Our house also just got an HDTV. Yosh! I can't wait to set that baby up on 1080p with COD4 going on it. It's going to be beautiful. Now, I'll get back to work oun actually posting some items. Promise.

No comments: