Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

What I See - OMG Otakon!

I have been completely wiped out from Otakon. I didn't even go on Sunday, I just slept what felt like the entire day...and I think it was. I've never seen so many people at the Con, and apparently there was a good reason why. Maybe it's time to expand a bit more...not sure how they would do it, though, considering they even went to the Mariner Arena for the concerts and Masquarade. I'm having a bit of trouble getting the pictures off of my SD card, but when I get them, I'll post them. Been meaning to start using my Picasa Web Gallery seriously anyway.

Let's see...I bought nunchucks, some short manga, a T-shirt from my brother via Mookie, a Japanese scroll for mom, and I won myself an awesome OCRemix T-shirt at their panel (Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku!). Surprisingly, I still have cash left over...sweet, considering I only brought $100 down.

I think I still have a good segment to post on tonight. Still gonna try that new schedule, so hopefully I'll post again within the next hour or so. :)
Oh, and apologies for missing the Video of the Week. I wasn't even home until 11, and I didn't even turn the computer on before I collapsed on my bed.

1 comment:

Larry "Liontamer" Oji said...

Since you know how to do a Hurricane Kick, I'm hoping you snag Capcom's Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix once that comes out on XBLA & PSN since we at OC ReMix handled the soundtrack!

Glad to know you're enjoying that OCR shirt, Zero! Wear it proudly!

Larry "Liontamer" Oji
Head Submissions Evaluator, OverClocked ReMix
Creator, VG Frequency
Staff, VGMdb
http://www.ocremix.org
http://www.vgfrequency.com
http://www.vgmdb.net