Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Tech: Fujitsu T5010 Tablet PC

Spotted on Engadget.


This is going to be mine soon. I ordered the Fujitsu T5010 Tablet PC for college, because apparently I need something like this to perform properly in my Engineering classes...it's a requirement. The tablet was revealed around June or so at my school's yearbook store, meaning that we as students get first dibs at it. There were two models when I purchased it, the model I bought being the $2,000 one mentioned in the article linked above. The $2,650 (I think) model has +40 GB of hard drive space and a whopping 4 GB of RAM. I'm thinking I should have purchased the latter now, but it was already way too expensive as it was. If I need some more RAM, I'll get it in somehow, and I'm not worried about HD space. Besides those exclusions, the models were the same, and both seemed to work fairly well, though I only worked with the displays for about 15 seconds. Here's hoping the purchase was worth it. I'll follow up on this post once I adjust to my classes.

Oh, and by the way, I'm going to Virginia Tech if you already haven't put it together. :D

Virginia Tech Bookstore: Fujitsu T5010 1

No comments: