Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Change of Plans

I'm changing the schedule. I keep missing days due to a very conflicting schedule, so I think it's due. This comes after I got stuck with no less than 3 needles and being out getting stuff done for college from 8 AM to 8 PM. Otakon, the Baltimore Anime Convention, is this week, too, so I'm preparing for that as well. Here's the new schedule.

Basically, it breaks down over 2 weeks.
Week A:
  • Monday: Programs for $0
  • Wednesday: New Tech
  • Friday: Game to Buy
Week B:
  • Tuesday: An Otaku's Interests
  • Thursday: Still Frame
The weekend posts will still come to ya, so expect Video of the Week to remain just that. I may have one more break week as I move into my new college dorm @ Virginia Tech, but I'll give this schedule a try starting next week. Monday may also feature any pictures and info I grab from Otakon.

No comments: