Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still Frame: A Picture of a Rock...

Spotted on Destructoid.


OK, it's not that simple. Really

Well to one individual over at the newly started Web site called Foodomain, these rocks are simply more than just normal rocks. Foodomain saw these rocks and wanted to see how they would look like as different videogame art styles. From The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Vice City, Mega Man, Silent Hill, Half-Life 2, Zork I and to many more, Foodomain rendered these rocks as they would appear in various videogames. 

This is great stuff. I've never seen something like this done before, and I wonder why. Hey, let's see the same thing except with trees. Make it so. I'm posting my favs below, check out the page on Foodomain to see the rest.


Loading image
Click anywhere to cancel
Image unavailable

No comments: