Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

An Otaku's Interests - Xam’d: Lost Memories

Spotted on Destructoid. 

I had something else in mind for the premiere of this segment, but anyone keeping tabs on E3 most likely saw the Sony Conference, or parts of it, yesterday. The new video service for the Playstation Network is going to steal all of my money, guaranteed. Loads of movies are up already, and TV shows as well. Funimation is one of Sony's partners, and that means anime is up for grabs. Sure, I could always grab it for free somewhere on the internet, but apparently there's one that's not there yet, that's right now only for the PSN: Xam’d: Lost Memories.



I see mechs fighting. 'Nuff said.

Ok, there's also the fact that the animation studio Bones is creating it. They did Fullmetal Alchemist and Ouran High School Host Club (which I still need to check out), so it's gotta be a winner. Least I hope so, as there's not much else I know on this one, nor anyone else. Looks great, at least. Here's hoping.

No comments: