Pages

Sunday, August 06, 2006

OMG, Tird...

Awsome...Purely awsome...

I shall never miss an Otakon convention, period. There's just so much excitement around the place, and stuff happening every second!

  • I went to the Gaia panel on Friday. Looks like there's gonna be a story update soon, and...A BATTLE SYSTEM!!! MMO for teh winz! Give meh my XP!
  • The Gaia social was crazy, with free swag flying everywhere. Didn't stay for it all, though, 'cause it got moved outside...no way...hot.
  • I'm getting my PS2 modded, and putting a hard drive in it. Blame the guys at CrookedJester.com for demoing Narutimate Hero 3 and Battlestadium DOM off of their HDs.
  • Saw the wierdest anime there...Shin-something...wierd...
  • As always, cosplayers by the thousands. I'm doing the same next year, already have it planned out.
  • Susheh.

No comments: