Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Anime Updates

As of today, I've watched all of these Anime (Subbed):
  • Yakitate Japan - A show about a boy with magic hands who creates bread sensations. Hilarious with a plot.
  • Bleach - Show about Spirits and the Death Gods Who protect them. Mucho Action!
  • Mahou Sensei Negima - A cute romance/comedy that turns crazy near the end.
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - A near-random anime that actually has out-of-order episodes on purpose. (Short Series)
  • Naruto - You should know about this one by now, but It's up to episode 197 in Japan
  • Utawarerumono - If the show was a video game, I'd compare it to Dynasty Warriors. Really good one, but it's gonna be a bit short...'bout 20-something episodes.
Either I've watched the entire anime, or I'm updated to the point that the companies need to make new episodes for me to watch. All are reccomended; find 'em on YouTube. :D


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: