Pages

Monday, April 10, 2006

Busy Life

I haven't been posting as much as I've wanted to...The end of the quarter is hard on a GT student. Not to mention that the week afterwards was the last week before Spring Break (*jumps for joy*), so they threw everything on me and expect everything done over the break. Bump that. I'll get it done, but not 'till the day before, tops. XD

I've been toying around with XP lately, finding loads of free apps for my PC. It's fun, if not "educational" (*shutters*). I'm gonna be working with this kinda stuff next year, so I'd better start early.

I need to start writing and drawing more, too. I think I'm gonna get back to that Hamtaro Fanfic I blogged about a while ago...make a redux version and go on from there...now that I have the power of Deus ex Machina under my belt (thank you, Wikipedia). I should have thought of using it months ago. ^_^;

Well, that's all for today. Zero, out.

No comments: