Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas/Present Time

(Taken from Deviantart account, because I'm so lazy.)

*Zen Micro 5GB MP3 Player (Hellz Yeah!) w/ Ear-phones
*Saitek Rumble PC Control Pad
*Burnout Revenge
*Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
*South Pole Clothing (freakin' rocks!)
*Robe and Slippers
*Dungeon Seige II

(Not to mention I brought myself Jade Empire and Megaman Legends)

The best part is that, after nearly a year of "collecting dust" (it was surprisingly clean when I grabbed it), my PS2 is playing again! Thank god, now I don't have to mooch off of my brother to borrow it. :D

There will be a desktop screenshot by the end of the day. I didn't get that scanner, but we fixed the old one...just have to find the artwork again. ^^;

Now if you don't mind, I'm playin' DSII into the wee hours in the morning. :peace:

(Whoa...didn't know it carried the emotes over. Snap.)

No comments: