Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2005

GRR!

Ok, Soul Calibur III is such a bitch..Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry to start off on a bad note, but I am so pissed at that game right now...It's great, don't get me wrong, but it's just so damn difficult! I'll have a review by the end of the week. On that note, I think I'll start reviews of my games and the ones I rent. I've gotta find a way to make a list of the games, without taking up too much room on my sidebars. Meaning this may end up in another place (the reviews, anyway).
I've got school in the mornin', so I'll update later. I'll also get some artwork on Devart, and maybe submit something to Customize.org as well. This week's got a lot of stuff planned out for me. Oh, and I've gotta change that slogan up top... It's just not fitting anymoreImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: