Pages

Monday, November 07, 2005

DeviantArt Account

I finally decided to get me a DeviantArt account yesterday. It's not much right now, but at least I'm noticeable on the site now: zero-armada.deviantart.com

All I have up right now is a screenshot, but I hope to have an old piece of art on by the end of the week. DeviantArt has been my good friend for a while, and I know at least one person with an account: William (will-e-h.deviantart.com). He is the art guru in my classes...period. Gary's a close second, hopefully he's gonna get an account, tooImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a little bummed out about my grades right now. I'm still averaging out a B overall, but I have a D in my Pre-Calculus class. I do not want to fail any class, as it's my ass out the window if otherwise. I guess it's understandable, though (least I hope so), since it is one of the hardest classes in the school. Our teacher is often hard to understand (not a fluent English speaker), and our textbooks are horrid, but she knows my mom...which is never good. My brother took her exact same class, so he knows, which is both the problem and a solution. But, as long as it doesn't effect my gaming intake, I'll put what has happened behind me and try harder. I'm starting to get it now...I hope..Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As you can see, I'm using different emoticons again. If this system works, we won't have movin' ones, but we'll have minimal ones. They look good so far, and fit my site theme at least. Let's try them for a while. Zero out. (emoticons were created by Beccary, used from her generous free distribution. No credit goes to me...at all...period. If the emots stay, credit will be displayed on the sidebar.)

No comments: