Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Makeovers!

As you can see, I've given the site a face makeover. Unfortunetly, it's not by me. I have no idea how to do HTML coding, much less set it up for Blogger. So, I used a template from Blogger Templates, so it's not completly default. Also added an XML button, Firefox Button, and some Google Ads in the bottom right corner. It's there, but not in the way, thank god. Please click there to get me money! Any helps. As soon as I figure out how to make the site from scratch, I'll do it, but for now, I'm leaving it like this, unless others don't like it. Leave a post, and I'll change it. One last change will probably be a pic in the top banner, should match the color scheme.

I've noticed I'm playing less and less video games lately. Don't know, maybe I'm just in a slump. Still game a lot when I get company (just about every day), but...eh, maybe it's just me. Believe me, that was one of the hardest things to say. Oh, and go to this place. Very...very wierd.

To wrap things up, If anyone knows where I can find a good External Hard Drive (80 Gigs or more) for cheap, tell me. Just don't say EBay, 'cause like I said, I got no card for it, nor a bank account.

No comments: