Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Story so Far...

OK, It's time to plan my fall plans.

1. Get back Megaman X Sprites. I need these sprites because...
2. Work on MMX Comic Plot. I still want to do the comic. Now, I'm trying to decide on just a fanfiction, or a full-blown sprite comic. I will, however, work on at least one flash on it (which would be my first...ever).
3. Get a job. If I have any chance of...
4. Collect money for PS3. ...getting a PS3. I'm praying for XBox 360 for X-Mas, and my brother's probably gonna get the Revolution...buy I'll be damned if he gets a PS3 before me. Screw that.
5. Buy new games. Need money for that, too. Hopefully I'll get a job at Old Navy, just gotta...
6. Get a permit. Darm me being under 18.

Can't think of anything else. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got homework to finish. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh, wait... 7. Make a custom template for this site. Oh yeah. No more default for me.

No comments: