Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Another Late Update

I wanted to hold off this one, but I needed to update. I got back from a 3-night Disney Cruise Sunday. It Was Awesome. I can't wait to get the pictures developed (which is why I wanted to wait for this update). They should get done by the end of the weekend. I lost my burned CDs and memory cards, though. T_T

Soooo cruddy.

My friend Donnell's giving me a new one though (least I think), on Friday. I am getting excited about Otakon...Have to be patient, though...
Unfortunetly, there is worse news. From this day on, my fanfic is officially dead. I have no inspiration, or will to continue it. Instead, I'll be focusing on my next project, a Megaman Sprite comic. It won't be too much, or come out very quickly, but it'll be something. I have "other" projects to do (damn homework)...!! Moving on!

My brother says he's hooked on Ragnarok now. It won't last much longer, though. He's not gonna pay for it...least that's what he says. Me, I'm not gonna even get started on it. Want to, but if I get hooked, I can't pay for it.

I'm kinda worn out and bored right now. Just gonna do the dishes and watch some TV. Peace.

P.S: I'm looking for a good logo for the blog, something that can be put on the title and on a picture link. I suck at logos, so if someone could draw me one, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! :D

I Feel: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: