Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Guildin'!

I know it's been a while since I updated, but I got Guild Wars last weekend. That should be reason enough right there. I haven't played anything else besides my PSP since. And I don't plan to, 'cause I'm getting my butt kicked now. Not gonna take that lying down. And guess what? I'm getting Battlefield 2 next.

Yeah, my spare time is gonna go straight down the tube.

Also, I'm thinking about finally killing my Hamtaro Fanfiction. I just can't think of anything for it, and I'm gonna work on my RPG now. That in itself is a story times two (sidequests, ect.). I may update once a month...but that's about it.

Oh, and have I mentioned my hobby? I do Desktop Customization now. Pretty much, I make my desktop look nice to follow a theme, then I go and submit it on Customize.org. Getting better at it, too. I've done at least 11 works now, including the one I'm using right now (which looks like Microsoft's Longhorn OS, only white and not see-through). It took me all night, and I must have about 15 sources for it. You'll see it on Customize when I upload it: look for Zero_Armada as the creator. That's me. ^_^

How I feel:Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: