Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2005

A Windows Makeover and Other Assorted Tales

Hey to the 5 people who have seen my blog. Some things have gone down in the past couple of days, but not much, really. I tell you what, I've got a major check list to do by this summer, though. First off, I need to start pimpin' my Windows. I got a modded uxtheme.dll file so I can use some custom themes, but when I say "pimp", I mean "pimp". I need custom icons up the wazoo, and hopefully some programs that will let me do it without the god-awful manual labor (seriously, who does that anymore?). If I can start making some themes, I could really customize, but right now I'm kinda stuck in a loop hole, and running out of stuff to use.

Next is my fanfiction. I have my own fanfiction over at Fanfiction.net (Arthur name: Fox 51). It was supposed to be an epic Trilogy of Hamtaro and Legend of Zelda...ended up stopped at about 1/4 done due to me just getting lazy. Gonna see if I can get that started again. And possibly start another story, possibly based on Maplestory.

Then the hard stuff: where in the world am I gonna find good webspace!? I need a free website area as fast as possible, with some good content all set for it. I think I have a friend that can give some to me, but I don't really have any content ready for it. No theme, no text, not a thing. Haven't even decided on a subject. Don't want it to be personal, but still revolve around my taste. I'll probably do a games site.

Money for PSP. Need it. Now. 5 days ago, even! I'm praying to get PSP on my birthday in June, but I need some cash to get the accessories and games. A 512MB-1GB memory card (at least), carrying case, spare covers, straps...That's already close to $100! All well...starving artist I suppose.

A dozen of other things I want to put up, but no energy to do it. It's 4 AM. I'm tired. Post more next week.

No comments: