Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Well, Might as Well Start Strong...

My first post, and the one thing on my mind is Maplestory. Maplestory is a PC online MMORPG that is right now in beta testing for retail release. It's completely free and may be planned to stay that way. Those with a registration can play and chat just like any other MMORPG, but the entire game is 2D. No Everquest 2 "holy crap!" graphics here. All of the sprites are hand-drawn. Completely hand-drawn. The characters, the backgrounds...I'm not saying it again, 2D! A lot of the movements are like platforming games (Megaman, Mario, ect.), and class changing (but are few and far-inbetween). I'm soundin' like a review, arent' I? Well, I have a few friends online (hopefully another by next week), but otherwise I'm not that far out there yet. Still at Level 14. I'll tell you a bit more later on. Oh, and if you decide to play the game, tough cookies. Registration is closed untill further notice. That one friend I mentioned is literally buying an account from my other friend's sister.

No comments: