Likely it's just that...I am extremely forgetful. People who know me know I'm useless without telling myself repetitively to do something. If it leaves my mind, it's like reaching into a toy chest for that one Hot Wheels car you accidentally threw in there. I may get lucky and it's at the top of the pile...or somehow it slides into the bottom corner. I think posting on this blog kinda fell into that corner.
I need some sort of motivation to post, and for that I think I need better goals, things to aim for while working on this site. I don't think it'll work out well asking for suggestions here, but I thought I would at least mention it.
Lately, I've been soaking myself into viewing a bunch of media, moreso than usual anyway.RR
- Reading a lot of manga off of Batoto.net and Mangastream.com. The Follow feature on the former is wonderful, and it does feel like I add at least 1 new manga every month to the list.
- I've got some anime that I've been watching as well, some big ones for this season coming from GGsubs.
- New Youtube channel follows since I last posted, including a lot of The Game Station.
- Games...Not a lot of new stuff purchased, but there are some F2P games I've been getting myself into.
- Music...Nope, actually not much on that front, though one of my musical pals is trying to fix that.
- Been actually seeing recent movies after a silent spell of some months thanks to the Marvel kick that started up over the summer.
Oh, and please...feel free to comment, email me, all that stuff. I want to post, as much as I don't seem to want to as evident by my lack of posting. Tell me to do it, and I'll do it! Simple as that.